|This is the talk page for the article "Pendulum Wars".'|
This space is used for discussion relating to changes to the article, not for a discussion about the topic in question. Please remember to stay civil and sign all of your comments with four tildes (
the article needs some revise. Can anyone help? --JacktheBlack 17:06, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
I have the names of two nations in the Pendulum war.
Nations of SeraEdit
Tyran, COG nation (i think its a kingdom since Marcus belong 2 '26 royal Tyran') Maranday, neutral Ostri republic UIR Pelles has lookwarm alliance with Ostri Gears of War aspho fields page 109
pic of the war Edit
Yah you should be able to, just browes around IGN's Gears 2 gallery and you should find it, thats where we got the Mulcher and Mortar Pic's from if you need any more help just ping me on my user profile, dont bother with my talk page though.--KRYPTON SPARTAN 6:01 PM 27 November 2008 (UTC)
- thanks KP --Jack Black 01:24, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
- I still can't find a pic
- I have manged to get the one from the flash website, but I can't seem to upload it. If you want anymore for here I can get them for you. 188.8.131.52 17:23, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
- If you can upload this pic E-day attack it would be great. and upload it on either Locust-Human War or Emergence Day page (not both) it would be great since both battle boxes used the same pic. and on a side note how were you able to download the pic? --Jack Black 17:28, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
- I have now got the Emergence Day picture as well, but again I can't seem to upload it becuase I don't have a username.
This is how I did it.
- Find the picture you want in the flash site.
- Press the 'print screen' (PrtSc) key on the keyboard.
- Open a program that allows you edit pictures (I used Paint, it comes free with Windows)
- Press paste (Ctrl-V), which will display the screenshot.
- Use whatever tools are in the program to trim away what you don't want.
- Save the picture.
If there are any problems or you have lots to do already just tell me the picture and I will get it for you. Thanks. 184.108.40.206 17:42, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
I added info that change the history of the war Edit
but the references disappear so im leaving it here but it still their when you edit the page.
Gears of War:Aspho Fields pp 270
Gears of War:Aspho Fields pp 344
Gears of War website
--Jack Black 22:42, 28 November 2008 (UTC)