|This is the talk page for the article "Hammerburst II".'|
This space is used for discussion relating to changes to the article, not for a discussion about the topic in question. Please remember to stay civil and sign all of your comments with four tildes (
This article has a personality, words such as 'own' should not be used. 220.127.116.11 17:29, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
I don't remember where. But in GoW 2 dos Epic call the Hammerburst the "hammerburst 2"?--Jack Black 06:49, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
- I miss it, but the pic for the article is named Hammerburst 2.--Jack Black 06:51, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
The trivia says Baird uses the Hammerburst in GOW2...i only ever see GEARS using COG weapons
two hammerburst Edit
Hammerburst one from GoW http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14232680/gears-of-war-2/images/gears-of-war-2-20080625074348736.html Hammerburst TWO from Gow2 http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14232680/gears-of-war-2/images/gears-of-war-2-20080625074346455.html they are two different guns so we need to two different articles.--Jack Black 21:56, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
thats what i thought of before but i never got around to saying it. The one in the first is more like an assault rifle while the one in the second is more of a battle rifle.--GearSoldier 14:45, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
Okay, so should the Hammerburst from Gears of War be called the Hammerburst I and classified as an assault rifle and the Hammerburst from Gears of War 2 called the Hammerburst II and classified as a battle rifle in their respective articles? --Azncutthroat 22:06, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
- The Pic said Hammerburst II. So yes Hammerburst I.--Jack Black! 22:09, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
I'm going to have to do some extensive clean-up on this article because of biased and opinioniated writing. Please contact me on my talk page if you have an issue with my clean-up. --Azncutthroat 22:50, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
Fire Mode Edit
I never knew that holding down the trigger engaged the Hammerburst II's automatic firing mode until I read about it in the article. So I'm a little confused: doesn't this make the Hammerburst II a select fire weapon instead of just a semi-auto? --Azncutthroat 23:42, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
If you are an adverse user of the HAMMERBURST, like me, and don't use any other weapon, you would notice if you active reload the weapon, it's capacity goes down to 15. I'm just gonna add that little fact. Oh, and I think every weapon on here should note how much ammo a player recieves when they pick up the weapon from spawn, or start. As with the HAMMERBURST, it starts with a full mag of 17 rounds, and 187 to spare.--PRIVATE GREY 12:38, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
HammerBurst isnt a burst weaponEdit
For one it isnt an assault rifle, its a battle rifle due to the selectfire mode and clip size/recoil.
Use full auto on range, and mash the trigger up close, i once fired all the clip in halfe a second once!
And in Gears 3 i think they should revamp the hammerburst more.
Should have a 3-6 round burst mode, and fully auto, beter zoom and have a larger clip. possably have a faster rate of fire and less damage for balence.
Ps bairds favorite weapon for ai bot multiplayer is a hammerburst. He picks it up 95% of the time and depends on the map, ruins he might pick the lancer cuase it a close ranged map.
- The Hammerburst II is good enough for it to use 80-90% of my weapon usage. The other 20-10% is just power weapons, grenades, Lancer, and pistols. I never use the shotgun. Even though I loved the old Hammerburst cause of it's one-hit-melee, I love the fact that my fast trigger finger is also helping in Gears 2.--PRIVATE GREY 13:04, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
I'm not sure what to make of it firing two bullets at once. I checked and first, according to the bullet clip, it alternates between firing one shot and then two shots, but on the numbers on the bar, it always says it fires one at a time. I'm going to make this note here for now, and come back to it later. BuzzSawBill 16:09, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
HB II used during/prior to Lightmass Offensive? Edit
I was just watching the Dust to Dust trailer on Youtube in 1080p (link here) for the first time. At this resolution, I was able to tell that between about 0:08 and 0:15, in the part depicting the Lightmass Offensive, that the Drones were using Hammerburst IIs. Could this mean that the HB II and the original Hammy could have been used simultaneously around this time? Or is just a mistake or a shortcut or something? »§-Beware, The Demons Bring Automatic Weapons-§« 03:22, October 24, 2011 (UTC)
Bullet Type Edit
What kind of bullet do you think both the Hammy's use? I know it ain't .50 caliber Dragonzzilla 02:00, December 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Talk pages are not for discussions about questions we can't answer: they are for discussion on how to improve the page. Please take discussions like this to the Epic forums.--The Forgotten Jedi 02:06, December 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh. Dragonzzilla 02:15, December 18, 2011 (UTC)