|This is the talk page for the article "Gorgon Submachine Gun".'|
This space is used for discussion relating to changes to the article, not for a discussion about the topic in question. Please remember to stay civil and sign all of your comments with four tildes (
Gears of War Official Site Weapon Description Edit
The article quotes "Gears of War Official Site" but lacks citation.
- "a semiautomatic pistol favored by Locust Kantus. It is one of the highest-caliber weapons, with a dual magazine that squeezes off two rounds simultaneously and makes it extremely lethal, especially at close range. The pistol power however, is offset by its small magazine and long reload because both barrels must be restocked when empty."
- Comes from here. Go to Game, then weapons, then scroll down and the quote is there.v--EightyOne (talk) 23:42, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- But that's the problem, there is no weapons page... --Azncutthroat 23:44, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- I'm looking right at it.--Jack Black 23:45, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- Something must be wrong with my web browser then. Sorry for wasting time. --Azncutthroat 23:50, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ahh.... There's the problem. Thanks EigthyOne --Azncutthroat 00:12, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
Couldn't that circular thingy in the center horozontalize the bulletifyish things that the Locustifyiers use? P.S. I know.--PRIVATE GREY 13:51, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
Just looked at this page and saw that there seems to be an issue with the color of the template, not sre how to fix it.--Royal Theron 12:29, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
After Registered Contributor noticed that the Gorgon Pistol fired automatic in the Beast Demo, I watched more closely and found out that was because that is called the Gorgon SMG. For now, I would suggest that we keep the Gorgon Burst Pistol and Gorgon SMG in the same article, but as more information comes out, we should consider whether or not we should split the two pistols into two articles. BuzzSawBill 05:43, June 16, 2010 (UTC)