|This is the talk page for the article "Carmine Family".'|
This space is used for discussion relating to changes to the article, not for a discussion about the topic in question. Please remember to stay civil and sign all of your comments with four tildes (
Who is D. Carmine, and have we ever heard of him before?21:25, May 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Ben, Carmine mentioned an other brother, since the Carmines follow an A-B-C (C is for Clay). But its PURE speculation.--Chairman Jack the Black 21:30, May 22, 2010 (UTC)
I remember seeing on the event calander for torquebow tag that "Ignacio" carmine likes torquebow tag...
- That is a non-canon joke relating to a video released last year.--The Forgotten Jedi 15:12, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
Ok this has been bugging me for a while, where is this part referenced from?
(they didn't do it for a sense of duty or honor or patriotism. Instead, they "simply love to shoot guns, blow stuff up, and never turn down a knock-down, drag-out fight,")
Because i thought the reason they signed up was because of their sense of duty, honour and patriotism.--Parasidian 20:41, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
- WTF?--JacktheBlack 21:06, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Ya, thats what i was thinking.--Parasidian 21:08, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
- >:D Fixed now. Dragonzzilla 13:35, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
Carmine Family Life Insurance SignEdit
Ok so at first i thought this was a simple easter egg referencing the X-Play skit for the Live or Die Clay campaign. But then i got to thinking so i asked Rob if the Carmines were from Halvo Bay and he said: "The Carmines are a big clan. ;)" https://twitter.com/robauten/status/315951892972847104. So what do we make of this?--Parasidian (talk) 22:48, March 24, 2013 (UTC)