Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Sir, if I get killed, what will you tell my family?"
- — Young, shortly before Operation Leveler, in which he was killed
Preparing for the OperationEdit
While on board the CNV Pomeroy, Young and the rest of the commandos participated in practice runs by dropping into the sea in Marlins carried by a Sea Raven. Shortly before the Operation began, he asked Major Victor Hoffman what his family would be told if he was killed during Operation Leveler, as he did not want them to get a shock years later. Hoffman told him he would tell them the truth as much as he could, and to assemble the rest of the commandos on the hangar deck. After he gathered them, Hoffman arrived and told all of them that Operation Leveler was a go, and to get some rest before the battle.
Young was in the Marlin driven by Sgt. Cho Ligan. The commando team made it safely to shore, and worked their way to the facility. When a UIR commando squad approached the building, Hoffman ordered Young upstairs to guard the bots. He guarded the bots until Hoffman arrived, and Young informed him that Bruce was finished downloading the Hammer of Dawn data, and that Joe was nearly done. Hoffman then used hand signals to inform him there was a hostile on the roof, and to get the bots out of the building. When the extraction from the operation began, Young set the timer on the explosives in the building as they left, and grabbed a civilian woman who was frozen in terror as he ran from the building, screaming at her to start running. When they began to move away from the shore in their Marlins, Young's came under attack by two Khimeras, and burst into flame and began sinking. The other Marlin pulled alongside after shooting down one of the Khimeras, and Pvt. Dominic Santiago and Pvt. Georg Timiou pulled Young on board, but he was either already dead or was killed when the remaining Khimera strafed the second Marlin.
Personality and TraitsEdit
- Aspho Fields (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 274
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 167
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 186
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 189-190
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 224-227
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 267
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 278-279
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 291
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 305-310
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 278