Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about the Real World
Leonardo Manco (born December 16, 1971) is an Argentine comic book artist and penciller. He did the art for Gears of War: Midnight.
Manco is best known for his dark and gritty style on such titles as Hellstorm (1994), Blaze of Glory (2000, #1-4), Apache Skies (2002, #1-4), Deathlok Vol.3 (1999–2000) and Hellblazer (2004).
Other work by Manco has included Archangel #1 (1996), Werewolf By Night Vol.2 #1-6 (1998), Doom #1-3 (2000) and Doom: The Emperor Returns #1-3 (2002).
In 2004 he drew an original graphic novel - Hellblazer: All His Engines, written by Mike Carey, was the regular artist on the Hellblazer series. In June 2004 Manco was signed to a two-year exclusive contract with DC Comics.
Manco is the artist on War Machine series from Marvel Comics.
He currently lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Comics work includes:
- Hellblazer #194-195, 200-205, 207-228, 230-237, 239-242, 247-249
- Hellblazer: All his Engines (graphic novel)
- Gears of War: Midnight
- Druid #1-4 (mini-series) (1995)
- Hellstorm: Prince of Lies #8, 12-13, 15-16, 18-21 (1994)
- War Machine (2008-ongoing series)
- Hellblazer (DC Comics):
- Stations of the Cross (with Mike Carey, collects #194–195 and 200, ISBN 1-40121-002-3)
- Reasons to be Cheerful (with Mike Carey, collects #201-205, ISBN 1-40121-251-4)
- The Gift (with Mike Carey, collects #207-212, September 2007, ISBN 1-40121-453-3)
- All His Engines (with Mike Carey, graphic novel, Vertigo, 2005, paperback, ISBN 1-40120-317-5, hardcover, ISBN 1-40120-316-7)
- Empathy is the Enemy (with Denise Mina, collects #214–222, ISBN 1-40121-066-X) 
- The Red Right Hand (with Denise Mina, collects #224–228, ISBN 1-40121-342-1) 
- Joyride (with Andy Diggle, 192 pages, Vertigo, February, 2008, ISBN 1-40121-651-X, Titan, April 2008, ISBN 1845767756) collects:
- "In at the Deep End" (Hellblazer #230-231, 2007)
- "Wheels of Chance, Systems of Control" (Hellblazer #232-233, 2007)
- "Joyride" (Hellblazer #234-237, 2007)
- The Laughing Magician (with Andy Diggle, 128 pages, August 2008, ISBN 1-40121-853-9) collects:
- "The Passage" (Hellblazer #239, 2007)
- "The Laughing Magician" (Hellblazer #240-242, 2008)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 | last = Irvine | first = Alex | author-link = Alexander C. Irvine | contribution = John Constantine Hellblazer | editor-last = Dougall | editor-first = Alastair | title = The Vertigo Encyclopedia | pages = 102–111 | publisher = Dorling Kindersley | place = New York | year = 2008 | ISBN = 0-7566-4122-5 | oclc = 213309015
- ↑ SDCC '08 - Pak & Rosemann Talk War Machine, July 25, 2008
- ↑ Stations of the Cross trade details
- ↑ Reasons to be Cheerful trade details
- ↑ The Gift trade details
- ↑ All His Engines trade details
- ↑ All His Engines hardcover details
- ↑ Empathy is the Enemy trade details
- ↑ The Red Right Hand trade details
- ↑ Hellblazer: Joyride tpb details
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Leonardo Manco. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|