Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Last Will and Testament of Adam Jonathan Fenix was a will written by Adam Fenix, and signed by Dr. Samuel Innes in order to authenticate it. In the event that he died, his estate would we given to his son, Marcus. In the event that Marcus died within one month, Eduardo Santiago would receive a sum of one million dollars, and the estate would be given to the Royal Tyran Infantry Benevolent Fund.
Last Will & Testament of Adam Jonathan Fenix
1. I, ADAM JONATHAN FENIX of Haldane Hall, East Barricade, Jacinto, being of sound mind, hereby revoke all previous wills and codicils and appoint the partners of BLAKE WELSON CORDA LLP to be the executors and trustees of my will.
2. I bequeath the residue of my estate to my son, MARCUS FENIX, to be held in trust until he reaches 18 years of age.
3. I appoint EDUARDO and EVA SANTIAGO as his guardians and direct that the executors shall set up a separate fund for their use as laid down in Document 5A.
4. In the event that MARCUS MICHAEL FENIX does not survive me by one month, I bequeath the sum of ONE MILLION DOLLARS to EDUARDO SANTIAGO and I bequeath the residue of my estate to the Royal Tyran Infantry Benevolent Fund, for the care and benefit of former Gears and their dependents.
Signed by ADAM JONATHAN FENIX on 15/BR/83 Signed as witness in his presence DR. SAMUEL INNES
Behind the scenesEdit
- The actual document is included in the Epic and Limited editions of Gears of War 3.