Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "This is KR Zero-One requesting permission to land. One passenger - Chairman Prescott."
- — The pilot of KR Zero-One requesting permission to land on the Sovereign
KR Zero-One was a King Raven unit in the Coalition of Ordered Governments Air Corps that transported Chairman Richard Prescott and Prescott's two bodyguards, Rivera and Lowe, from Azura to the CNV Sovereign following the First Battle of Azura. Marcus Fenix noted that the Raven was newer and nicer than the remaining Ravens onboard Sovereign, and Dom Santiago wanted to give the Raven the "stranded welcome" by stripping it for spare parts. Soon after Zero-One's landing, a Lambent attack on the ship killed the deck chief, preventing the Raven from taking off. Delta-One was able to clear the landing bay of Lambent and raise the deck lift, allowing the Raven to take off.
Extracting Prescott from VectesEdit
Battle of AzuraEdit
Attack on the CNV SovereignEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
- It is possible that the call sign "KR Zero-One" is given to any King Raven carrying the Chairman of the Coalition of Ordered Governments, similar to the call sign "Air Force One" given to any Air Force aircraft carrying the President of the United States.
- It is also notable that, unlike most Ravens, it has a door to the passenger compartment.
- The pilot of KR Zero-One was voiced by Greg Grunberg.