- "Cruisin' for a date, Two-Five?"
"Sorry honey, you're not my type."
- — The pilot of KR Six-Four, bantering with KR Two-Five's pilot
KR Two-Five was a King Raven unit in the Coalition of Ordered Governments Air Corps that took part in the Lightmass Offensive.
- "Radar echoes ahead."
- — The pilot of KR Two-Five, on approach to East Barricade Academy
Fourteen years after Emergence Day, during the Lightmass Offensive, KR Two-Five was transporting a squad of Gears to the East Barricade Academy, alongside KR Six-Four. After rejecting Six-Four's flirting attempts, Two-Five was hit by Nemacyst and crash-landed near the R.L. Sterling Conservatory. Its pilots were killed in the crash, along with two of the four Gears it was transporting. The two surviving Gears, dazed and wounded, were left at the mercy of three Stranded scavengers until they were rescued by Delta Squad and later extracted.
- Unidentified Female Pilot: This pilot was killed during the Lightmass Offensive when KR Two-Five was shot down by Nemacyst.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- ↑ Gears of War: Destroyed Beauty
- ↑ Gears of War 2: Act 2: Denizens: Intestinal Fortitude
- ↑ Gears of War: Act 3: Belly of the Beast: Tip of the Iceberg
- ↑ Gears of War: Act 4: The Long Road Home: Campus Grinder
- ↑ Gears of War credits