Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Attention ground forces. The pass towards Landown is clear. We'll cover your back. Three-Six over."
- — The pilot of KR Three-Six after the initial Nemacyst attack
Operation: Hollow StormEdit
Assault on LandownEdit
- "Control, this is KR Three-Six. Sky is inked up. Remaining at town's perimeter, over."
- — The pilot of KR Three-Six, reporting Nemacyst over Landown
Fourteen years after Emergence Day, during the Assault on Landown, KR Three-Six provided air support for the Rig groups. Three-Six later recommended that all rigs evacuate directly to Landown after reporting that they were being overrun. It later reported that the sky above Landown had too many Nemacyst in the air to be able to provide cover.
Evacuation of JacintoEdit
- "Heads up. Reaver on the South platform."
- — The pilot of KR Three-Six
The next day, during the evacuation of Jacinto, KR Three-Six attempted to approach the south landing platform at Wrightman Base, but was unable to land due to a Reaver and several Grapplers being on it. It opened fire, assisting Col. Victor Hoffman, Delta-One, and several other Gears in clearing the platform. It then went to check the east and north perimeters. When Brumaks were sighted approaching the Command building, Three-Six requested status update on them.
- Unidentified Female Pilot: This pilot flew KR Three-Six during the Assault on Landown and the evacuation of Jacinto.
Behind the scenesEdit
- After Centaur Four-Nine destroys the Troika emplacement in Landown, some dialogue becomes mismatched. KR Three-Six and KR Five-One are mistaken for each other.
- "Guess you don't need my help at all, Delta. Control, Delta is clear." - Evidently Five-One, as it is hovering over the destroyed Troika emplacement and it is not a gunship variant.
- "Copy, Five-One. Rigs need CAP near Barrington Square." - Anya, correctly acknowledging the chopper as 'Five-One'.
- "Copy that, Control, Three-Six on its way. See ya on the side, Delta." - Despite being acknowledged as Five-One by Anya, the pilot states that her chopper is Three-Six. Whilst this could actually be Three-Six at the town's perimeter responding to Anya, and that Five-One just didn't acknowledge and went ahead to provide CAP, it doesn't explain the next line of dialogue.
- "Copy, thanks Five-One." - Marcus, again acknowledging the chopper as Five-One as Anya had done, though after the pilot stated that it was Three-Six.
- As seen in Act 5, KR Three-Six is a King Raven gunship variant, with wing stubs for extra weapon hardpoints. The King Raven in dispute is not a gunship variant, proving it is Five-One. Therefore, it may just be an error in the game and that 'Three-Six on its way' should actually be 'Five-One on its way'.
- Another possibility is that Five-One was stating that Three-Six would provide CAP instead.
- Gears of War 2 (First appearance)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Gears of War 2: Act 5: Aftermath: Desperate Stand
- ↑ Gears of War: Destroyed Beauty
- ↑ Gears of War 2: Act 2: Denizens: Intestinal Fortitude
- ↑ Gears of War 2: Act 1: Tip of the Spear: Rolling Thunder
- ↑ Gears of War 2: Act 1: Tip of the Spear: The Big Push
- ↑ Gears of War 2: Act 1: Tip of the Spear: Roadblocks