- "KR Three-Five to all squads, we have visual on the Bloodmount and rider."
- — The pilot of KR Three-Five, during the Skirmish south of Port Farrall
KR Three-Five was a King Raven unit in the Coalition of Ordered Governments Air Corps that took part in the Skirmish south of Port Farrall.
Skirmish south of Port FarrallEdit
About three hours after the Sinking of Jacinto, a group of Locust stragglers was spotted south of Port Farrall. KR Three-Five offered air support to the Gears fighting on the ground, and used its searchlight to find targets for them and Centaur Twenty-Eight.
- ↑ Gears of War: Destroyed Beauty
- ↑ Gears of War 2: Act 2: Denizens: Intestinal Fortitude
- ↑ Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant pg 47