|This article would be greatly improved with an image(s), don't you agree? |
If you have a suitable image that obeys the Image Policy, then please add it. I assure you, it would be of great assistance to our cause.
- "This is Six-One. I'm hit, I'm hit. Controls not..."
- — The last words of KR Six-One's pilot
Scouting Over JacintoEdit
- "KR Six-One to Control, we've got eyes on six or seven Brumaks in position."
- — The pilot of KR Six-One, reporting the position of Brumaks
Thirteen years after Emergence Day, KR Six-One was patrolling over Jacinto City when its pilot spotted a group of Brumaks holding position. The pilot reported this to the CIC, and the controller asked if there was any movement coming from them. However, Six-One had to break off due to approaching Reavers.
- "Enemy units, right there, right there. Over."
- — The pilot of KR Six-One, during the Battle of the Slab
A year later, during the Battle of the Slab, KR Six-One flew CAP over Jacinto Maximum Security Prison, alongside three other King Ravens, when Pvt. Dominic Santiago freed Marcus Fenix from the prison. It was shot down over the prison by Locust forces, with everyone aboard dying when it crashed.
- Unidentified Male Pilot: This pilot was killed during the Battle of the Slab when KR Six-One was shot down.
- Unidentified Co-Pilot: Killed along with the Pilot, never heard.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The pilot of KR Six-One was voiced by Carlos Ferro.
- Oddly enough, if you look at the tail of the King Raven, it says "64", however this is most likely just a placeholder so they would not have to re-texture the aircraft (which is only seen for about 30 seconds).