- "Control, we have visuals on incoming Reavers."
- — The pilot of KR Seven-Five, after spotting Reavers approaching Jacinto Med
Battle of EphyraEdit
Ten years after Emergence Day, KR Seven-Five was patrolling over Ephyra as the Coalition of Ordered Governments prepared for a Locust attack on the city. The crew of Seven-Five spotted Reavers approaching the city and reported their location to Lt. Anya Stroud.
Siege of JacintoEdit
- "Can anyone verify what I'm seeing here? Do we have Locust inbound? Over."
- — The pilot of KR Seven-Five to COG forces during the Siege of Jacinto
Four years later, KR Seven-Five flew CAP over Jacinto Med in Sector 4 when the Locust attacked. After asking for verification on Locust forces approaching the hospital, Centaur Zero-Nine replied, stating that Reavers were inbound from the north. Seven-Five continued to give reports on incoming Reavers.
- Unidentified Male Pilot: This pilot flew KR Seven-Five during the Siege of Jacinto.