Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "We're moving into position. KR One-Eight out."
- — The pilot of KR One-Eight to COG forces on the road to Landown
Siege of JacintoEdit
- "Roger, Control. KR One-Eight moving in."
- — The pilot of KR One-Eight, en-route to provide assistance to Sector 4
Fourteen years after Emergence Day, when the Locust attacked Jacinto Med, KR One-Eight provided air support after Anya Stroud requested assistance in Sector 4. One-Eight engaged in a dogfight with Reavers, alongside KR Five-Nine.
Operation: Hollow StormEdit
- "KR One-Eight here. We better make this quick; entire area is overrun."
- — The pilot of KR One-Eight to COG forces in the drill zone
During the Assault on Landown, KR One-Eight flew cover for the Rig groups. It took out several Seeders, and was ordered to assist Rig Group 3. When the rigs reached the drilling site, One-Eight provided air support and recommended that they hurry, as the site was being overrun.
- Unidentified Male Pilot: This pilot flew KR One-Eight during the Siege of Jacinto and the Assault on Landown.
- Gears of War 2 (First appearance)