- "This is KR Five-Four! I'm hit, I'm..."
- — The pilot of KR Five-Four, as it goes down in the Ilima sinkhole
Operation: Hollow StormEdit
- "This is KR Five-Four. Raven down. I've got Charlie-Nine; Locust approaching our position. Requesting assistance."
- — The pilot of KR Five-Four, after crashing in the Ilima sinkhole
Fourteen years after Emergence Day, during the Battle of Ilima, KR Five-Four was shot down while ferrying Charlie-Nine, and crash-landed in the Ilima sinkhole. The pilot survived and was able to pop green smoke to mark his position, and commed to warn that the crash site was under attack. Locust forces overwhelmed Five-Four's crash site and killed the survivors before Delta-One could arrive. The Locust then proceeded to use the crash site as a trap for Delta and nearly overwhelmed them before Pvt. Augustus Cole rescued them.
- Unidentified Male Pilot: This pilot was killed during the Battle of Ilima when KR Five-Four went down in the Ilima sinkhole, and the crash site was overwhelmed by Locust.
- Gears of War 2 (First appearance)