Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
KR-239 was a King Raven unit in the Coalition of Ordered Governments Air Corps that took part in the Lightmass Offensive, Operation: Hollow Storm, and a recon mission on Vectes Island. It was piloted by Lt. Mel Sorotki, with Lt. Kevan Mitchell as both the co-pilot and crew chief.
Fourteen years after Emergence Day, during the Lightmass Offensive, KR-239 was selected to take Col. Victor Hoffman and Lt. Anya Stroud to Embry Square. After being prepared at Wrightman Base, Lt. Mel Sorotki flew 239 to the square, where they were joined by KR Eight-Zero and Delta-One. After Hoffman briefed Delta and got back on board 239, Sorotki lifted off and strafed a group of Drones that attacked the Gears.
Operation: Hollow StormEdit
A year later, during the evacuation of Jacinto, KR-239 was flown into the Jacinto sinkhole, and recovered Sgt. Marcus Fenix and Pvt. Dominic Santiago from their hijacked Brumak. After the Brumak went Lambent, the Raven was hit several times by it as Mel Sorotki attempted to hold it steady so Marcus could kill the Brumak with the Hammer of Dawn and collapse Jacinto. After that succeeded and 239 flew out of the sinkhole, Sorotki flew it over the roof of the Allfathers Library to rescue Sgt. Bernadette Mataki.
Mission to VectesEdit
During the mission to Vectes, KR-239, carrying an APC and extra supplies, and KR Eight-Zero transported Delta-One to the Stranded settlement on the island. When the Stranded attacked, KR-239 provided covering fire for Lt. Anya Stroud, who covered the inland approach to Pelruan with Kevan Mitchell using its guns to help Anya destroy three Stranded APCs. It later ferried Marcus, Bernie, and local farmer Dilland Jonty on an inspection of the farmland and a second trip to the Stranded settlement, and then back inland so they could walk to an observation point of the Stranded town.
- Lieutenant Mel Sorotki: Sorotki piloted KR-239 during several key missions in the Locust War and Lambent Pandemic.
- Lieutenant Kevan Mitchell: Mitchell served as the co-pilot, crew chief, and gunner for KR-239 starting around 9 A.E.
- ↑ Gears of War: Destroyed Beauty
- ↑ Gears of War 2: Act 2: Denizens: Intestinal Fortitude
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant pg 201
- ↑ Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant pg 211
- ↑ Gears of War: The Slab pg 426-427
- ↑ Gears of War: The Slab pg 443-445
- ↑ Gears of War: Act 1: Ashes: Trial By Fire
- ↑ Gears of War 2: Act 5: Aftermath: Closure
- ↑ Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant pg 17-24
- ↑ Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant pg 222-228
- ↑ Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant pg 238-243
- ↑ Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant pg 262-267