- "I'm no hero. The real heroes are the ones that didn't make it back."
- — Sgt. Hudson Conners to the Jacinto Sentinel
Fall of LandownEdit
Conners fought in the Fall of Landown during the fifth year of the Locust War, and was regarded as a hero for his actions during the battle. He was interviewed by the Jacinto Sentinel Newspaper after the battle, and told them that the real heroes from the battle didn't make it back. A copy of the newspaper with Conners' interview was found in Landown by Sgt. Marcus Fenix during Operation: Hollow Storm.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Conners was named after collectible artist Chris Bartlett's son named Hudson and a friend named Conner.
- Hudson Conners was originally mistaken as Madison Carmine before Chris Bartlett corrected the mistake.
- Gears of War 2 (First appearance) (Photo only)