The Horde Command Pack is the first installment of downloadable content for Gears of War 3. The pack was released on November 1, 2011 for 800 Microsoft Points; if the Gears of War 3 Season Pass has been purchased, the Horde Command Pack can be downloaded automatically. The pack contains three multiplayer maps (Blood Drive, Rustlung, and Azura), three character skins (Big Rig Dizzy, Bernie, and Onyx Guard), two weapon skin sets (Team Plasma and Jungle Camo), four fortification upgrades for Horde 2.0 and Beast modes, and additional achievements worth 250 Gamerscore.
The release of the Horde Command Pack was delayed by several hours due to technical issues, but those issues have since been resolved and the pack is now available for download.
Blood Drive Edit
- Main article: Blood Drive
- Main article: Rustlung (map)
- Main article: Azura (map)
Character Skins Edit
Weapon Skins Edit
- Main article: Weapon Skins
- Team Plasma Set
- Jungle Camo Set
Fortification Upgrades Edit
- Main article: Horde 2.0
- Command Center - A brand new type of fortification that allows you to call in fire support from sniper teams, mortar strikes and even multiple Hammers of Dawn. To unlock you must reach turret level 8 by spending $360,000. On reaching level 4 hammer of dawn command center you unlock the achievement "It's Hammer Time"
- Decoy Upgrade - A new fortification level that turns your decoy into an Onyx Guard bot that will fight in your defense.
- Sentry Upgrade - This upgrade adds a fire bolt sentry that deals much more damage and is very effective against Berserkers.
- Silverback Upgrade - This advancement allows you to upgrade your Silverback exo-suit with devastating rockets and extra levels of repair cost reduction.
- ↑ http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1198057p1.html
- ↑ http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1211238p1.html