This article is about the Real World
- "Let’s just bury the hatchet now. Gears of War: Exile was an unannounced game that I can’t give any details about that has since been cancelled."
- — Cliff Bleszinski
Gears of War: Exile was an on-rails Kinect shooter under development by Epic Games, first revealed by trademark on Jan 18 2011. Little to no information on the content of Exile was ever released before its cancellation was announced on April 8th 2012.
- ↑ Rumour: Kinect RTS Gears of War: Tactics revealed for next gen - alleged screens surface
- ↑ Epic Games Gearing Up For Gears Of War: Exile?
- ↑ Gears of War: Exile Trademarked
- ↑ Secret Gears Of War Game Cancelled
|Gears of War series|
|Main Games:||Gears of War (♫) • Gears of War 2 (♫) • Gears of War 3 (♫) • Gears of War 4 (♫)|
|Other Games:||RAAM's Shadow • Gears of War: Judgment (♫) • Gears of War: Ultimate Edition|
|Books:||Aspho Fields • Jacinto's Remnant • Anvil Gate • Coalition's End • The Slab • Kilo Squad: The Survivor's Log|
|Comics:||Hollow • Barren • Dirty Little Secrets • Stand-Alone Issues |
|Booklets and Guides:||Destroyed Beauty • Beneath the Surface • The Art of Gears of War • The Art of Gears of War 3 • The Poster Collection • The Art of Gears of War 4|
|Other Media:||Gears of War (film) • Gears of War: Exile • Gears of War: The Board Game • Gears of War: Tactics|