|This article concerns new content for Gears of War 4.|
Information in this article may change often, as new features are announced by the developers.
Please be aware that any information added to the article should be properly referenced. If it is not, it is likely to be removed.
- For other uses, see Carmine.
After the Locust WarEdit
Attack on the Outsider VillageEdit
- "Oh SHIT -- Carmine!"
- — Oscar Diaz to Carmine, after seeing him get hit by the falling DeeBee pods
Gary was manning a Troika Heavy Machine Gun on the main wall when JD, Kait, Del, and Oscar acquired a Fabricator from Settlement 5 and brought it back to the village. First Minister Jinn sent her personal Shepherd, accompanied by a Kestrel, to talk with Reyna because of the raid on the Settlement. After Jinn's negotiations went sour, Reyna ordered Gary to destroy the Kestrel before it could do any damage.
In preparation for Jinn's DeeBee assault on the village, Gary met with Oscar and another female Outsider just outside the main building. Oscar complimented Gary on hitting the Kestrel. They were then joined by Reyna, who ordered Gary to go back and man the turret again on the exterior wall. Once the COG forces started to arrive, he destroyed the first Condor that came in. However, a second Condor flew overhead dropping DeeBee drop pods directly onto the wall, which hit and killed him.
Personality and TraitsEdit
He sports a tattoo of the same model helmet worn by Clayton Carmine on his right bicep. He also has the words "Grub Killer" and a COG army omen embroidered on the back of his jacket, similar to that of Clayton's chest armor design.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Gary's first name is inspired by a character sharing the same name from the comic book series Rat Queens.
- On the bulletin board in front of the main Outsider hall, there is a post-it note that reads: "Target practice this Week! See Carmine for details".
- Gary is a playable character in Gears of War 4, available in the Tenth Anniversary and Mystery Packs. There is also a Zombie skin that can only be unlocked in the Zombie Carmines Gear Pack.
- Gears of War 4 (First appearance)