The Epic Reaper is a multiplayer character for Gears of War: Judgment. An extremely powerful multiplayer character who works off a whole different moveset, the Reaper is available only to select few, ranging from Epic employees to community members that are picked every week for their contributions to the community. 
You know where you work. You know what that means. You are become death, destroyer of worlds. Also, you look pretty freaking cool.
The Epic Reaper works off a different set of mechanics than every other character in the game.
- He's capable of dashing instead of rolling, unless you have your pistol out.
- Gliding down steep drops, he can be fully controlled while gliding, and can be moved in any direction.
- He can deliver a fast, instant kill scythe melee (which counts toward chainsaw kills).
- Each time the Reaper gets a kill his skull will light on fire for a few seconds.
- When he dies he bursts into an ink cloud and Kryll fly out and around it for a few seconds. Although it doesn't damage you if you walk through it, but it does impede your vision as long as you stand in or around it.
To balance this out, he's also more visible given his back-mounted "cog", flaming skull, ink-leaving roadie run and attire. In addition, the Reaper is no tougher than your average enemy, leaving him vulnerable to explosive and headshot weaponry.
- Players who manage to kill the Reaper are awarded with the "Slayer of Samael" medal and a Weapon Skin set dubbed "Reaper Slayer" for all starting weapons. Players can put this weapon skin, which features a large chrome Crimson Omen, on their Lancer, Hammerburst, Retro Lancer, Markza, Booshka, Gnasher and Sawed-Off Shotgun.
- The person who is chosen as the Reaper will receive a set of custom Gears of War: Judgment dog tags and if they have a Epic Games forum account they will also receive a "Fear The Reaper!" badge above their avatars.