Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Yo, Fenix-keepin' busy?"
- — Eli and Marcus Fenix have a quick talk in the Galley Flat aboard the Sovereign
Attack on the SovereignEdit
Two years after the Sinking of Jacinto City, Eli was aboard the CNV Sovereign walking around the galley flat. When Marcus Fenix entered the Galley, Eli greeted him by asking him if he was keeping busy, with Marcus replying that he was.
Later when the Lambent attacked the CNV Sovereign, Eli was working in the hangar deck. He helped defend the deck, but the defenders took heavy casualties, and several King Ravens were unable to take off. He fell back to one of the storage rooms with Jerry and Amy, and defended it until Delta-One showed up. As Jerry told Sgt. Marcus Fenix about the situation, Eli helped Amy move a vending machine out of the way to allow the Gears to enter the hangar deck. Eli, Jerry, and Amy then joined Delta in attacking the remaining Lambent in the hangar deck, and stayed behind to secure it while Delta helped the Ravens lift off.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Eli can be killed while assisting Delta in clearing the hangar deck.
- Eli, along with the various other Stranded in Gears of War 3, was named after Katrina victims.
- Gears of War 3 (First appearance)