- "Centaur Two-Three is down."
- — Marcus Fenix, reporting the vehicle's status to Anya Stroud
Centaur Two-Three was a Centaur battle tank that took part in the Siege of Jacinto and Operation: Hollow Storm.
Siege of JacintoEdit
- "This is Centaur Two-Three, establishing position outside of the hospital."
- — The driver of Centaur Two-Three, reporting in during the attack on Jacinto Med
Fourteen years after Emergence Day, when the Locust attacked Jacinto Med, Centaur Two-Three took up a position outside the hospital.
Operation: Hollow StormEdit
- "Centaur Two-Three, setting up to fire on far ridge. Over."
- — The driver of Centaur Two-Three, to COG forces
During the Assault on Landown, Centaur Two-Three took up a position down the main pass. Its driver ordered Centaur Zero-Two to move to his flank, and later reported Zero-Two's destruction. When Centaur Zero-Three and Rig 314 went down in the valley and needed repairs, Two-Three called in to get them assistance. Later, when Anya Stroud sent three King Ravens to assist Two-Three, Sgt. Marcus Fenix reported that the tank had been destroyed.
- ↑ Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant pg 3
- ↑ Gears of War 2: Act 1: Tip of the Spear: Desperation
- ↑ Gears of War 2: Act 1: Tip of the Spear: Rolling Thunder
- ↑ Gears of War 2: Act 1: Tip of the Spear: The Big Push