- "KR Three-Five, you see the Bloodmount? They're just nasty. We want it."
- — The driver of Centaur Twenty-Eight to KR Three-Five during the Skirmish south of Port Farrall
Centaur Twenty-Eight was a Centaur battle tank that fought in the Skirmish south of Port Farrall.
Skirmish south of Port FarrallEdit
About three hours after the Sinking of Jacinto, a group of Locust stragglers were spotted south of Port Farrall. Centaur Twenty-Eight was one of the many COG units to respond, killing a Corpser and a Bloodmount during the battle.
- ↑ Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant pg 28
- ↑ Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant pg 41
- ↑ Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant pg 47
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.