COG during Chairman Richard Prescott's term. Due to the Locust War, most of the cabinet members were either dead or their position dropped due its lack of necessity in a post E-Day Sera. By 16 A.E., Chief of the COG Defense Staff Col. Victor Hoffman was the last living member of Richard's cabinet.The Cabinet of Chairman Richard Prescott was the radically decreased cabinet of the Executive Branch of the
Positions of the Cabinet of Chairman Richard PrescottEdit
- Justice Secretary, held by Janeen Mauris.
- Health and Warfare
- Infrastructure Minister, held by Jerome
- Secretary for Interstate Relations
- Chief of Defense, held by General Salaman† (later Colonel Hoffman is appointed Chief of Defense)
- Attorney General, held by Milon Audley