|This article would be greatly improved with an image(s), don't you agree? |
If you have a suitable image that obeys the Image Policy, then please add it. I assure you, it would be of great assistance to our cause.
- "This is Corporal Stratton of Alpha-Seven. We're in the Hollow."
- — Jace Stratton, reporting on his squad's insertion into the Hollow
Operation: Hollow StormEdit
- "Alpha-Seven here, Locust spotted. Could use some assistance."
- — Jace, shortly before leading a charge at the Locust
Alpha-Seven dropped into the Hollow shortly after Delta. They later took heavy resistance from Locust forces and Jace gave an order to charge them. They later linked up with Echo-Nine member Jonathan Harper, who had escaped Locust captivity, and made their way to the surface.
Known MembersEditJace Stratton
Current Status: Alive
Jace was a member of Delta-One before the events of Operation: Hollow Storm. Before leading Alpha-Seven, he worked with Delta-One for several months before being reassigned to Alpha-Seven. After the COG disbanded, he rejoined Delta-One but it is unknown what happened to the rest of the squad.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Alpha-Seven is first seen touching down in the Hollow after Delta-One in Gears of War 2. The squad, along with Jace, is shown in Gears of War: Harper's Story, finding and rescuing Jonathan Harper.
- However, when you look at Alpha-Seven in game when they are coming out of from their grindlifts in the Hollow all you can see are generic Gear soldiers, Jace can't be seen with them since at the time the Epic Games Devs didn't have a unique character model made for him yet.