- "APC-One to all vehicles, we're getting vibrations up here. Stay sharp."
- — Marcus, before the Locust ambush the convoy APC-One is leading
APC-One was one of three APCs that guarded the convoy during the Evacuation of North Gate.
Evacuation of North GateEdit
During the Evacuation of North Gate, APC-One was crewed by Sgt. Marcus Fenix, Cpl. Dominic Santiago, and Pvt. Federic Rojas. Dom drove the APC at the lead of the convoy, while Rojas manned the gun. After arriving at the North Gate Agricultural Depot, Dom was directed to park APC-One by a group of Sappers. As the convoy prepared to move out, Dom moved APC-One into position at the head of the convoy, and led the convoy out when it was time to move. As they continued on, they began feeling vibrations on the ground, indicating that Locust were about to attack. After reaching the Timgad Bridge, APC-One guarded the bridge while the convoy crossed over it. When Cpl. Damon Baird came under attack while assisting a stalled vehicle, Dom began driving APC-One to assist him. They picked up Baird, along with Sgt. Bernadette Mataki, Pvt. Augustus Cole, and driver Jeff Tatton, and then began heading back to Jacinto. After communication was lost with Col. Victor Hoffman and Pvt. Tai Kaliso, Marcus and Dom left APC-One to rescue them, and Cole drove the vehicle back to Jacinto.
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 69-70
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 128-131
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 194-197
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 199
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 206-210
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 256
- ↑ Gears of War: Aspho Fields pg 258-260